Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Watermarks, Part 2

Oh my! If you remember my earlier post about watermarks--you know that I was crowing because I had learned how to make them and now use them. The reason for this is so that no one can take your images and claim them as their own or use them without compensating the owner. I was only putting these on photos that I thought were "theft worthy" and didn't worry about family snapshots. Now, I think I will be plastering them on everything I post! It was after this blog entry http://teyaphoto.typepad.com/memory_art_photography/2008/07/copyright-talk.html that I became more aware of just HOW these photos could be used. I would encourage everyone to use watermarks on anything that they post on the web. Please check out this blog entry and if you need help with a watermark--I can walk you through or maybe even make one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment