- Lately, this one has been bugging me. People who have no idea about even the basics of photography running out and buying the latest and greatest camera. I don't want to use words like "earn" and "deserve" but--show a little interest in the field, please! And I suppose that this peeve could be applied generally to anyone with more money than knowledge or talent. And, yes-- I AM jealous that they can buy those cameras and/or lenses!
- Aggressive drivers. Ugh! I cannot repeat this one enough! If you can see that you are closing the gap (rather quickly) between you and the car ahead of you and say, you don't have any other lane to go to--WHY is your foot still on the gas? You should never have to hit the brakes if the car in front of you hasn't changed speed! Can you tell that I've been driving on major highways this summer?
Wow. I figured I would have a huge list! I know that I have way more peeves. This can always be revisited, though, right?
totally understand the first one! it's frustrating!
ReplyDelete