Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Labor Day!
I just had to post that I can't wait for Labor Day weekend! I have another little trip to take and I can't wait. When I say little, I'm referring to how long we will stay. It's NOT a little drive. I'm headed to Pennsylvania to an End of Summer Bash thrown by a sorority sister from my Saint Francis days. I haven't seen her since Zac was a newborn! I wanted to say that we leave tomorrow, but I'm a day ahead of schedule. We don't leave until Friday after school. Minimum 10 hour drive... we will get to Val's house in the early morning and head to bed. And we rate a whole bedroom to ourselves + an extra inflatable mattress! Her party doesn't start until afternoon. BBQ, karaoke, live musicians, keg, games, and more! She's expecting about 80 people. I will know her and the other sororoity sister that I'm driving with! Wow. We may be heading back home on Sunday so that we are home for Labor Day itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment