Okay. I just had to laugh at this one. Yesterday, I told all the kids to get in the car. You know, to start the ride around town to get all of the "first day pictures". I get out the front door and see them all standing around the car. I KNOW I unlocked it for them...what the heck are they doing? I kind of yelled for them to get in~ they all shake their heads "no". What? I get closer and I see that they are pointing. This big, scary monster was preventing them from entering the car. I of course, had to shoot it before I squashed it with my Croc (I knew those things would be handy for something)! My oldest tried to say that *he* was merely providing me with a photo op. Uh huh. Weenie.
ACTUAL SIZE..... now I wish I had at least gotten some kind of comparison into the picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment