
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Locks of Love
In April, Daisy was ready for a change. Frankly, I was ready for a change as well! You know, no yelling and whining when getting ready for school for a change, no whining and crying when it was time to take a bath and wash her hair for a change, no death glares from her when tangles were caught with the brush for a change.... the list goes on and on! When she decided what she wanted, she also decided that she wanted to donate her hair. What a smart little girl! Mommy wasn't so smart. When they cut her hair, they offered to send it on to Locks of Love for us. Oh no....I wanted pictures like the one shown here! So, we took all FOUR ponytails that were cut off home with us. Here comes the not so smart part. We have FOUR cats as well. I left her hair on the kitchen table overnight. The BIGGEST ponytail was discovered UNDER the kitchen table looking like a birds nest or at the very least a wild cat toy! Oh no! So the ponytail she is posing with is only about 1/3 of the hair that was cut off.... I think I'll just take the photos at the salon and let them handle it from there.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment