I'm going into the wayback machine today! I've started the massive project of creating a slideshow for Zac's Graduation Open House. It's massive because 15 years of his life are on FILM and not digital. I was only dragged kicking and screaming into the digital age in 2005. I loved my film slrs and refused to go digital while the pictures all had an ugly "pixelly" look to them. When I could go digital and not sacrifice crisp clean lines--I did. This means that I have to scan each and every photo that I want to include in this trip down memory lane! So, while this is a blog post, it's also a test to the quality of my scanner. I scanned all photos at 1200 dpi. I'm also going to play in PSE 5 for a little bit to color correct and crop. Maybe to eliminate some "noise" as well. So, while I've been teary eyed all weekend and created a HUGE mess in my living room (think about 30+ photo albums strewn about) I've come to realize how many happy memories this little guy has given me. I am so glad that so much of it was caught (whether it be on film or on a memory card).
Zac about 8 months!





No comments:
Post a Comment