Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Painting the Town Red

Aunt Susie came down for a night out with Daisy. Purely by coincidence, both were wearing bright red shirts! So, they left about 4:00 to go paint Ft. Wayne "red". They were quite busy and I think they both thoroughly enjoyed themselves!
They visited and explored Glenbrook Mall. The hat girls didn't find any that they loved enough to buy... so they just gave them a try.
I don't think Daisy could look bad in anything! She can definitely wear a hat!
Trying on hats made them hungry, so an emergency pretzel stop was made.
Amazing places to find humor these days!
Daisy charmed Aunt Susie out of a new Tshirt for her Build A Bear. And one for Betsy, too!
Dinnertime was at Sonic and "the girls" found their favorite meal... corndogs and tater tots!
Slushies are a must at Sonic.
Nope. Slushies do NOT change the color of your tongue!

2 comments:

  1. This was SO much fun! I love that Miss Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had so much fun and enjoyed the one on one for sure!

    ReplyDelete