Okaloosa Island

The Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier ~ If you can see the color of the water around it--you're sure to be grossed out. It was BROWN. The fishermen were talking on the pier and said that it had been clear and pretty this morning. Around 9, the murky stuff just came in. Ick.

The kids posing for me on the beach near the Fishing Pier.

Gary & I on the Fishing Pier

The kids on the Fishing Pier
The shot of the kids on the pier...my new computer background! I change it once every couple of days, but the fact that one of your photos has made it on there twice this week is pretty cool. It's often artistic shots or scenery, but photos of my nieces and nephews can usually bump a field of flowers in a hurry!
ReplyDeleteLOL...I was going to say that you must change that background often! Yay for niece/nephew bumps!
ReplyDelete