Thursday, April 23, 2009

Are We Wealthy?


1. I have easy access to food and water. Yes

2. I live in home that has heat and electric. Yes

3. I feel safe in my house and neighborhood. Yes

4. I can comfortably spend two dollars a day. Yes

5. I am employed or supported by someone who is. Yes

6. I exercise regularly. Nope.

7. I get at least eight hours of sleep. Nope.

8. I have health insurance. Yes

9. My kids have access to affordable health insurance. Yes

10. I fully expect to live to 70. Yes

11. My children are enrolled in good schools. Yes

12. I graduated high school. Yes

13. I have an associate's degree. No

14. I have a bachelor's degree. Yes

15. I have a master's degree. No

16. I have a PhD. No

17. I earned a law or medicine degree. No

18. My household makes at least 43,000 year. Yes

19. 50,000. Yes

20. 75,000. Yes

21. 100,000 Nope.

22. 150,000. Nope.

23. I have a checking account. Yes

24. I put money away in savings last year. No

25. I own stock and mutual funds. Yes

26. I pay off my credit card in full every month. Nope!

27. I have credit card debt less then 1,000. Nope!

28. I own a car. Yes

29. I save money for retirement. No

30. I own my house. Yes

31. My house is worth more then 169000. No

32. I have no student loans. No

33. I have a meaningful relationship. Yes

34. I have opportunity to express my skills and talents. Yes

35. I have the ability to attain my goals. Yes

36. I like my work. Yes

37. My day is full of meaningful activities. Yes

38. I have enough time to enjoy my life outside my work. Yes

39. I notice and appreciate small daily pleasures. Yes

40. I feel in control of my life. Yes

41. I have a strong sense of self respect. Yes

42. I participate in my community. Yes

43. My life has a spiritual dimension. Yes

Give yourself 1 point for every time you said yes from question 1-32 and find your level below. After seeing your level, where you are now monetarily, continue with the rest of the statements and add another point for each one you answer yes. Use the levels below again, this time with all points, and find out where you are in your worth.

0-4 living in poverty

5-9 paycheck to paycheck

10-19 moderate wealth -------------> us monetarily

20-29 high wealth

30+ tremendous wealth --------------> my worth

Interesting! I have no idea where this came from and how it came to be...found it on another blog. I wonder where the numbers came from (statistics? data?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment