- In November, we head to Wisconsin Dells (fun in waterparks!)
- We are spending Spring Break (April) in Destin, Florida... cannot wait to see the Gulf side of the ocean!
- Over the 4th of July, we are booked at the Smoky Mountains. We are actually going to try and sell that week. But, if it doesn't sell, we're going!
- And, August will be the South Carolina beach vacation....
Can I just say I LOVE our timeshare? Wyndham. Best there is in my opinion. Of course, it was Fairfield when we bought. But, this is the real deal. There is an actual deed to property. Once you have paid for them (points, that is) they're yours. Forever. Not like that sneaky Disney Timeshare (DVC) that you only lease your points for 50 years. Our points are owned. We will leave them to the kids when we pass on. They can leave them to their kids. Etc. Yes, we have maintenance fees but I would never expect to not have them. They are most reasonable. Sigh. I LOVE our timeshare! We can go anywhere we want~ whenever we want! We aren't stuck at one place or at any certain time of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment