Thursday, October 23, 2008

October Leaves and a new lens

It was a win win situation. The girls wanted to play in the leaves that they raked up yesterday. I wanted to play with a new lens that I got a few weeks ago (Canon EF 50mm 1.8). It was after 5 and the light was golden. Yep! Let's head outside!! We went out to play and this is what I found:








4 comments:

  1. The girls are so pretty! The photo of the two of them is now my desktop background. It makes me so very happy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Do you want me to send you some that don't have my watermark on them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'd be great! The watermark is fine for the desktop, but I think I'd like to get a print of it for my place and that would be better without the watermark.
    Did you know I love your girls a bunch?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these!! We don't have enough trees around our yard to have to rake up leaves! I hate that missed photo op!!

    ReplyDelete