PrettyCrickets and Grasshoppers ~ STILL A Travel-Photography-Mom Brag-Observational Blog
Fantastic photos! I especially like the individual ones...great composition, vibrant colors, and beautiful subjects!
Thank you! Now I'm heading over to your blog to see how your party went.
I just got scolded by your website for trying to copy these photos for my computer background! LOL! Can you send me copies of them in my email? I especially want the one of Daisy peeking around the tree...SO CUTE! Thanks!
Fantastic photos! I especially like the individual ones...great composition, vibrant colors, and beautiful subjects!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Now I'm heading over to your blog to see how your party went.
ReplyDeleteI just got scolded by your website for trying to copy these photos for my computer background! LOL! Can you send me copies of them in my email? I especially want the one of Daisy peeking around the tree...SO CUTE! Thanks!
ReplyDelete