

They both want Nintendo DS lites for their birthdays. Betsy wants the pink and Daisy wants the black. They both really want "skins" to personalize their new treasure. We KNOW that their birthdays are less than a month apart, but it still seems to shock our budget every year anyway! And then take into account that Zac's birthday is almost 2 weeks after Daisy's... It's rumored that he would like a Nintendo DS also! And of course, it's not just the game system--you must have games to go with them! We had hoped to get 2 games each for them, but that makes about a $200 birthday each. They just might get one game at this time. Maybe a certain Nana's present could be skins. And I just cannot wait for the fun after Betsy's birthday! Her birthday lands before Spring Vacation. So, she will have her DS for the trip and Daisy will not. I'm sure that will be a lovely ride! And, speaking of their birthdays, spring vacation always has the added interesting element that they are the same "age". Betsy will turn 10 before her sister turns 11. For spring break, I have two 10 year olds. They all have birthdays shortly after spring break ( a little breather until June for Jake)--so for the scrapbooks, it's interesting journaling because then for summer vacation, they all seem to be a year older! Spring vacation they will be 10, 10, 14, and 17. Summer vacation, they will be 10, 11, 15, and 18! I think the "18" is the one that throws me the most! And this trip to Destin will be his last spring break with us. I hope it's not his last vacation with us and he will choose to go with us in the summers for awhile...
No comments:
Post a Comment