Betsy picked Bob Evans for her birthday dinner out! We met Dad at the one near his Lowe's since he didn't get off work until 7. After dinner, we came home to open presents and have cake.

Betsy turned 10 today!

I can't count how many Tinkerbell or fairy birthdays this little girl has had!

And the big birthday present was... a metallic rose Nintendo DS lite! She got an accessory pack with it and her first game~ Tinkerbell!

It was highly recommended that she get screen protectors right away!

A little girl and her new favorite thing!
I love that she's wearing purple in these photos! Do you remember that I used to buy her lots of purple clothes when she was a baby? I can't beleive she's 10! Such a pretty girl! Tell her that Aunt Susie will want to play with her new toy when we take the girls weekend this summer! :)
ReplyDeleteShe says you can play with it when she's asleep in the car! Such a generous child... ;)
ReplyDeleteOh and she IS the purple girl! Whenever choices need to be made--Daisy is pink and Betsy is purple!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to make sure Betsy got her package today...the UPS website said it was delivered. I didn't know if you had to sign for it or if they just left it on the porch.
ReplyDelete