Friday, March 13, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

I still have Girl Scout Cookies to sell! Does anyone want any? Lemonades, Thanksalots, and Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies!! Our troop doesn't want to have to buy them...

And again, I am reminded that I am NOT doing this again!! I will not be a Girl Scout Leader another year! No. My Juniors that are bridging to Cadettes are begging me to be their leader next year. Betsy would be annoyed...she doesn't bridge and will be a Junior again next year.

Girl Scout Cookies for sale!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Still need to sell some cookies? Aunt Susie will do her duty and buy some...not ALL of them though! :) How much are they and how many do you need to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... $3.50 per box. I think we have PB Sandwiches (11), Thanksalots (9)and Lemonades (8). I am not doing this next year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take 4 boxes...2 PB sandwiches and 2 Thanksalot.
    Now to figure out when/where I can get them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thank you! I'll set them aside and we'll figure out delivery. Maybe we'll just have to do lunch again so that you can get your cookies!

    ReplyDelete