So, can I start the countdown YET? I am so ready to travel and go somewhere warm! Wait, did I just say that? The one who hates heat and humidity? Yeah, I'm ready to go to the beach! We leave around 11 p.m. or midnight April 2nd. The kids will miss school on the 3rd (last day before Spring Break) because we get to check in at 2 p.m. I am so ready! It's meant to be an inexpensive vacation--we're not spending much extra on entertainment or activities or dining out. It's just a relax, family time, beach bum vacation. I did find
this place! FREE alligator exhibit! They have over 80 alligators and say that you can feed them and get your picture taken with them! We are THERE! It's also an educational wildlife exhibit with much to tour other than the live exhibits.

We might splurge one night and check out a local restaurant for some seafood. We usually try to do that every vacation. We try to stay away from chain restaurants that we can find at home. The idea is to try local. It might be a tourist place and not REALLY where the locals eat...but we usually find something close enough!
So, it's LESS than 2 weeks now! 12 days! I'm already packed. I'm the only one. I have to drag out some storage bins to go through the girls' summer clothes and I have no idea what the boys have or where their clothes might be. I could probably pack Gary soon also! Nothing we wear everyday for work would go on vacation...
No comments:
Post a Comment