Sunday, November 30, 2008

Signs of Winter (before December!)

This is what we woke up to today! The early bird (Gary) said it started about 6:30 this morning. I'll just have to take his word on that one. I see no need to be out of bed before 8:00 a.m. on a Sunday! It snowed big, HUGE flakes fast and furious until 9:30 a.m. Then it just quietly stopped. I love snow and hope to be snowed in at some point this winter.
My little front porch. I'm not liking the focus on this pic...not sure what happened!
My home away from home! I drive almost 100 miles per day 4 days a week for my job. Home visits across 3 counties really takes it's toll on my vehicles. Not to mention that I have the one that holds the whole family--so we pile into it for vacations as well!

I'm still playing with my new lens. I'm not sure I LOVE having a prime lens. I am so used to being able to zoom in and out to find my focal point! But hey, it's fun for depth of field! This is my 50 mm 1.8.

4 comments:

  1. What fabulous pictures! I won't mention how it is sunny and about 73 degrees. Believe it or not, I'd rather have your weather. I miss the change in seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. We got some snow here today in NY but it's too slushy to make any nice photos. Hope your Dr. calls back soon and you're able to be on your way to getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, my boys would be so excited to have snow. Not so sure my dogs would. LOL

    Cece

    ReplyDelete