Saturday, November 29, 2008

Puppy Chow with Aunt Susie!

We went to Goshen tonight for a little bit! We delivered Girl Scout candy/nut sales, had dinner, visited with Susie and Nana (fresh back from Kentucky for a month), and the girls made puppy chow with their Aunt Susie!
Checking out the directions before starting...
And I still say, Aunts are braver than Moms. The girls love to help, but I just haven't totally invited them into my kitchen yet. I suppose it's almost time. Maybe I can get them a little more involved in the Christmas baking this year! Anyway, we had a nice visit and Gary enjoyed the leftover pizza we were sent home with!

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully you got the photo before I spilled powdered sugar all over myself! :)
    It was really fun to have you all visit. The girls are so much fun...and it's always good to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully we got home before the other white stuff spilled all over! It's gorgeous this morning!

    ReplyDelete