Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sex and the City

OMG! I finally got to see this movie. I was late to the party for the series... I got to watch a few years of reruns to get associated with the ladies. And I was so upset when they decided to end the series. I was excited to see the movie and couldn't wait to get some closure on these fun women. Of course, it would be another occasion to sit and watch Chris Noth as well. You know, I think he may be my only celebrity crush. But anyway! The OMG was for my mouth still hanging open after seeing it. How in the world is this movie rated R only? I'm no prude--I enjoyed all that I saw, but what I saw was a soft porn! It deserves a higher rating than R (especially because we know lots of "under eighteens" get into R movies). I also have to mention that it is so unfair that Kim Cattrall can look like THAT at age 50! Sheesh! But, since I didn't even look like that at 21, there's no pressure to look like her at 40 OR 50! LOL.... GOOD movie and totally sustained the feel, energy and continuity of the series. Thumbs up from me. And maybe a re-rent for Valentine's Day.....

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I came to the series late. And I also came to the movie late...only just last week finally watching the DVD from Netflix! I loved the movie but I was pretty embarrassed by some of those scenes! Good grief!

    ReplyDelete