Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Living Room

And here's a peek at the almost finished living room!
I was able to save a lot of money because the old living room curtains were still appropriate! I didn't have to invest in new ones! I did have to buy new curtain rods, but I found ones to match the tie backs that were already in place. I do have to find one more rod and will have to struggle through shortening and hemming one of the curtain panels. I think a shortened one will work over the window in the front door.
I still have to get things back on the walls. I'm going to think on some rearranging.... and have decided NOT to repaint it all in the burgandy. Too matchy matchy this time around. I'm going to go black.
My Michigan Man is trying to move in piece by piece, I think! He brought the coffee table from out of storage and is offering his couch as well. I can only worry about my kids damaging anything of his!

No comments:

Post a Comment