Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Bedroom

And more on the reworking of this room into the master bedroom... I took the curtains and put them in the new living room (as you've already seen). I wanted to reuse the pretty sheer dining room curtains, so ordered 4 additional panels in the champagne color. The old green definitely wouldn't work!

And I did have to order more than the new 4 panels already! That short side window will take more than one panel. And, I since I needed them shortened, I saved some work for myself and just ordered 2 shorter panels for this short window. I can put the one lonely panel on the big window.
I'm hoping it doesn't look too odd that the side windows don't have valances... trying to cut a few corners financially. That style of valance requires several pieces per window!
They look pretty sheer, but I don't think you can see in at all from the street. Driving by, anyway... If someone were walking and wanted to stop and stare, well, that's a different story!

No comments:

Post a Comment