Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Going to Get Worse Before it Gets Better

New Plan! It's a little too cozy to have the living room in my old bedroom. So, it's now going to be the DINING ROOM! In order to make it the dining room (in the least painful way), I have to repaint all of the dining room furniture.
We're going khaki to match the burgandy/khaki already in the room. I had not realized how sick of green I am! I cannot wait to get rid of all that green!
I know some of you wood purists out there are cringing about painting wood. Just hush! It doesn't ruin it... I can always strip later and stain to refinish it all. I might. It might take another 5 years for me to get the inspiration and motivation to tackle such a big project though!
The girls kept begging to help paint. I kept putting them off. But soon enough, I was so sick of painting that I gladly let them try. It took some close supervision though to keep the globs and runs away!

No comments:

Post a Comment