Saturday, October 3, 2009

STYX

Need I say more? Oh... I guess a little more! Daisy and I got to go see Styx at Ball State University!!! And oddly enough, our connection was NOT the prodigal son (who, by the way has NOT been home yet). My sorority bud, Monica has a very nice younger brother (who is still older than me). He bought tickets for Daisy, me, himself and his son. It was a wonderful concert and Kansas opened for them. What a contrast! Kansas dressed like the 80's and wound up looking sad and old. Styx was current and all managed to look pretty hot! I am SO bummed that I chickened out of bringing my "real" camera!!! Ugh! There were so many photo ops and no restrictions (like I thought there might be). Grrrrrrrrrrr..... I had to use the little point and shoot from my purse and doctor like crazy in photoshop to make barely useable!



No comments:

Post a Comment