There will be no pictures accompanying this post! I will be content with the vision in my head. Right after I got back from Michigan, I started feeling bad. Instant fever and cough. Wow, it's been a long time since I ran a fever of 103 and 104. I had no choice but to listen to my body--it was not going to let me "push through" this stuff. You know us Moms....we never get to really indulge and really be sick. Wrong! This time--I was in bed and stayed there!
That friend (well....old boyfriend) that I reconnected with from high school over the weekend? He was quite persistent in his requests that I go to the doctor. So, on Tuesday I did go to the doctor. He agreed that I was sick. He requested labwork and chest xrays. He told me that I was sick. Great. Pneumonia, in fact! Really great! You know what? My KIDS were great! They took the idea of playing nurses to this single mom of theirs quite seriously.... I love my kids! They are the best!
That friend (well....old boyfriend) that I reconnected with from high school over the weekend? He was quite persistent in his requests that I go to the doctor. So, on Tuesday I did go to the doctor. He agreed that I was sick. He requested labwork and chest xrays. He told me that I was sick. Great. Pneumonia, in fact! Really great! You know what? My KIDS were great! They took the idea of playing nurses to this single mom of theirs quite seriously.... I love my kids! They are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment