Sunday, October 18, 2009
Oh Yeah, That Dr. Recheck?
I did go to the doctor again on Friday for my recheck. I kind of wish I hadn't now! They assessed my symptoms, the ones that keep hanging on and the new ones that have cropped up. The diagnosis? On top of pneumonia (which actually they think is almost all the way resolved) it has been decided that I am a victim of this H1N1 crap. Well, no wonder I feel SO BAD!!! Ugh! But the curious thing? They are no longer testing for flu strains. I am a pretty concrete, black and white person. If there is an objective, definitive, yes or no test...I would like to have it! Instead, our state has been instructed to stop testing and merely subjectively compare patient's symptoms to the data gathered from when they WERE testing for this flu strain. Ugh! So they SAY that I have H1N1, but I don't KNOW that I do for sure. Whatever the hell it is--it's miserable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You poor thing! As for the "gifts" isn't it just grand what little felines bring to their loved ones! I mean dogs bring shoes but cats bring little dead things!
ReplyDelete