Saturday was a chilly afternoon of good ol' rocket football! My nephew plays and his daughter is a cheerleader.
Taylor lost her hat at the beginning of the dance routine. Of course, we're not sure how "accidental" it was. She wasn't pleased to be dancing to Hannah Montana at all....
The poor girls couldn't hear their music--somehow the truck that was supposed to be blaring their music was failing in the windy weather.Father and son and a Saturday afternoon.... I even ran into my parents! But THAT's a whole 'nother blog!
And after freezing in the cold October wind for a couple of hours, I was treated to lunch at my favorite restaurant (Applebee's). Hmmmmm.... a man who actually listens? You all know what Saturday night was.... Bud's! This man managed to extend an original lunch date into an entire weekend date. The next morning (Sunday) I experienced "Dad's". Breakfast in Three Rivers... and a Sunday drive. I got to witness how much stuff changes in 25 years as we drove through Portage, Schoolcraft and Three Rivers. Somehow all of these places stayed frozen in the 80s in my mind. Our Sunday drive led somewhat directly to a wonderful cider and doughnut place. Hopefully he will remember the name of it! We'll need to go back next fall.



No comments:
Post a Comment