Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blogging Pros and Cons

Oh my! I can't believe I can't blog.... I loved my blog and enjoyed being able to combine writing with my photos. But then, someone had to go and misuse my desire to let people know who I am and who my family is.

Gary (who will now just be referred to as X) went to the library, accessed my blog and printed off the whole thing. He and his lawyer tried to use it in court. I'm not sure what they were trying to prove--his lawyer's whole theme was that since he wasn't paying child support, I should have been selling off my possessions to pay bills. The fact that I gave away timeshare points was hammered at--why didn't I sell them.... Ummmm...why didn't he? She tried to use my list of photography equipment (to show value). She obviously didn't research enough to know my stuff wouldn't get much at all--and lots of it was purchased second hand to begin with!

I'm hoping that the days of using it against me are now over. I went private after that incident...readers were by invitation only. But that excluded some blogger friends that read because I wouldn't know their email to invite them. I'd like to go back public....

No comments:

Post a Comment