Friday, February 27, 2009

Lunch with Susie

I got to have lunch with my sister in law today! It was such a nice outing... I rarely get to do things like that and it was a welcome change. The kids had a half day of school. It was Zac's weekend to spend with his Dad, and I was able to multitask and take him with me and leave him at his Dad's. This pleased Gary because now Zac's Dad would bring him back to us on Sunday and my husband didn't have to make that trip at all this weekend! But I digress, Susie and I spent a couple of hours at Olive Garden. That was a treat in itself--I haven't been there in a couple of years! It was nice to chat and catch up and laugh and eat great food. It's probably something we need to do more often. Maybe once a month? We talked a tiny bit about planning our hopefully annual "Girls' Outing". Last year we went to Nashville. We threw around some ideas for this year--availability seems to be more difficult this year around July. We'll find something, I'm sure. The only thing I thought of as I started the drive back home was: we both had cameras and didn't get any pictures taken! Ugh! We both blog and always take pictures to document our activities...and neither one of us did it!! I know Susie is laughing as she reads this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment