Friday, February 6, 2009

3 Cheers for the Pep Band !


This officially starts the photos taken with the awesome lens that I rented! These are all with the Canon 85mm 1.8 I still have the same problem with a fixed focal length--and prefer a zoom. But the wide open aperture let me do so much! I only had to go to an ISO of 400 in the gym--a couple of times I flipped to 800.There aren't very many in the Pep Band, but what they lack in numbers--they make up... uhhhh, with nothing! They're not even enthusiastic!
I can't even count how many instruments Emily can play!
Jake's Quads
I don't know if he ever made eye contact with his director. He's in his own little world under all that hair!
The band director. He tried to help fill out the sound.
Zac on bass. He's been more enthusiastic since switching from sax to bass!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about that lens...I may have to finally rent it myself!

    ReplyDelete