Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Kitty !

This is my kitty, Bailey. I have never had such an un-affectionate cat! She will talk to me and wrap her self around my legs, visit me in the bathroom and sleep in my bed (when I'm NOT there)! But she will not let me hold her, sit with her or sleep with her. She starts yowling as soon as you pick her up. She runs from the bed if you attempt to get in when she's there... It's so odd! We've had her since she was itty bitty, so she doesn't really know any other home or people! She did come to us in an odd way! I got her from my ex-husband! He had emailed pics of his cat and her kittens and I fell in love with her. She makes number 4 of our cats and present husband is never thrilled with a new addition. But he didn't stomp his feet for long because she is the first one for ME in years and years! I just wish that I had a cuddly one like Daisy's Cuddles or Betsy's Cookie or Zac's Poppy. Poor Poppy is going to be so lost when Zac leaves in August. Anytime he's gone for a weekend, she wanders the house and doesn't quite know what to do with herself.

2 comments: