Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let the Baking Begin !

We're actually getting an early start on our holiday baking! I know, I know. So many people start at the beginning of the month... I can barely get started before Christmas Eve! But, we are started. Some dips have already been made. We've got several different cookies planned, as well as pumpkin bread! And, this is the first year we're going to try some different recipe variations on Chex Mix.
All of my scrapbooking had to be put away for the holidays, but the dining room table was quickly taken over again by Baking Central!
Such potential sitting in shiny colorful bags!
It will be nice to have some of the checklist marked off so that we can put this stuff away!
My little ham. This is the least obnoxious pose she came up with! I tried to tell her that no pose was necessary...
You cannot imagine the bickering and nitpicking that goes along with the simple task of baking with 2 little girls less than a year apart in age. Highly competitive is an understatement. They work so hard to one-up each other and prove to be the better Mommy's helper.
Ha! Little do they know--THIS is the BEST Mommy's little helper!! Oh, come on! You know I'm just kidding. A little, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment