Well, we survived the family get together for Christmas! And, we did better than that--we had a great time! I think the shortened version worked better for us. Hopefully, no one will be offended if we opt for that in future years as well. We had Nana (who mentioned that this was the 20th anniversary of this brand of family Christmas) and brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, nieces and nephews, grandchildren and great grandchildren. We were missing a couple of family members, but they are people that we miss all year round. It just seems a little harder around the holidays. I'm sure Pa and Carl were hanging out at the Bingo table, the piano, the kitchen and by the fireplace anyway. We can feel them, we just can't see them anymore.
My beautiful niece, Kathy and .... what is Lily to me if she is another niece's daughter? Do I have a GRAND niece?
Angela's convinced that if she makes funny faces... no one will say it's a bad picture because of her looks. Someone needs to tell the girl that she can't take a bad picture--so she needs to quit trying!






No comments:
Post a Comment