Saturday, December 6, 2008

2007 (Yes, LAST year) Christmas Photos

Okay, because I'm lazy... let's look at last year's Christmas Card shoot! I haven't done this year's shoot yet. We still need to do haircuts and clothes shopping. You can notice the harsh flash if you want. I won't be using it this year. You can also notice the depth of field (or lack thereof). I will have awesome depth of field this year (I hope). I will still take any help you offer on posing though! That is the main reason why I have no interest in doing portraits. I hate posing. I like "finding" the picture with my eye and not creating it.They look like they actually LIKE each other, don't they? I love this time of year!
Betsy ~ age 8 Daisy ~ age 9 Jake ~ age 13 Zac ~ age 16
We never have a problem with the "stairstep"!
This was the kids' favorite pose and are requesting it again for this year!
Miss Daisy! I forgot how long her hair was!
Betsy, looking a little impish...

No comments:

Post a Comment