I'm not sure why the shades, but these are his portraits and he pretty much picked everything that he wanted. It sure made it easy on me, the photographer, but annoyed me, the Mom!
My friend Christine lent me her parents' barn.... I remember playing in it when we were little. It was kinda cool to be back at the Bingham's.
I didn't ask.... I just snapped.

Isn't their barn gorgeous? If there weren't already coffee table books on barn photography, I'd want to do one!
Joe cool...
I love this shot, but not for a senior picture. Really hard to shoot too!! The difference in lighting was 300%--inside vs. outside! The camera wanted to only register the outside light.


We're going to do some more shots in band uniform. We have to find a weekend where I'm not at work during all the good sun, one where he can borrow his band uniform and we're good!






No comments:
Post a Comment