Saturday, October 1, 2011

Homecoming Parade and Rally

We love a parade!
It was chilly and rainy today. It was only decided at the last minute that the parade and rally would go on as planned.
Go, Jake, Go! It hit me a little bit in this year of lasts. This is his last homecoming parade of high school...
The Senior Banner.... sigh. Yes, banner. They no longer do floats.
I remember when the cheerleaders led the rally....now it seems more like the band leads it and they are almost sidelines...
Cheerleaders never really change, do they?
Yes. He has purple hair.
It's definitely NOT Lou's first rally! She gets louder than the kids, I think!
In her first pep rally and she's only an 8th grader! I had to go over to the middle school and get her out of class. New territory for the middle school.
He grew his hair out into an afro and dyed it purple and gold. He WANTED to cut a mohawk...but we have senior pictures coming up. I talked him out of it.
Drumline banging away!
They FILL the stands with the entire middle school and high school students!
Drumline !
Color Guard leads in and Drumline leads out.

No comments:

Post a Comment