Okay. I guess I will fess up here. If you've read through this entire blog...you know that I annually take
Christmas Family Photos. It's a shoot complete with Christmas Tree, Christmas Clothes and maybe even a few props. It lasts longer than the kids like. Always.

But, this year. For some unknown reason, I totally spaced Christmas pictures!!! We took down the Christmas tree before I ever got the kids together! AaaahhhhH!

So, this was actually more to their liking (except for the COLD part). No special clothes. They didn't even have to do their hair. Just put on coats and hats and scarves and head to the park.

I did pick my lighting, but other than that--no muss no fuss! It took all of about 15 minutes!

No annual meltdown from Betsy!

A little bit of attitude from Daisy...


And, all were done in sepia because they weren't exactly color coordinated.

Here's one in color:
No comments:
Post a Comment