Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010 !

My New Year's Resolution? There are so many things that need to be changed that it's hard to choose just one. We could talk about procrastination...ummmm as I actually write this January 1st post on January 12th~! Hahahahahahaha. And, as a I reflect on the last year, we could talk about patience. But those are just dull, everyday resolutions that a billion others could pick. How about a resolution to make sure that my mind and heart are open to change? That would be all encompassing for anything that I wanted to change about myself and the things and people around me that may change. It covers ideas, people, physical appearance, physical location, spirituality, all things new and anything old that looks new. I think that's it!

My resolution for 2010: Allow my mind and heart to be open to change.

Hmmm... I like that one. That was pretty good if I do say so myself. But I liked the one for 2009 too. So, as we head into 2010 ready for change...hum along with me and sing these words:

I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me

I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary
Average every day sane psycho
Super goddess....

No comments:

Post a Comment