Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And The Baking Begins!

This seems to be the year of changes as much as I try to keep things the same. I had to work right up until the holidays--even Christmas Eve this year. And with the visitation schedule, it felt like we didn't have much time together before the actual holidays. So, in order to get all of the baking done, they opted to tackle it one day while I was working.
Both big brothers helped oversee and referee when necessary.
The boys did the rolling out of the cookies--the girls still have a hard time with that.
Snickerdoodles, Mexican wedding balls, sugar cookies and gingerbread too!

Ready for the oven. Thank goodness for brother supervision.
This is the favorite part. Decorating is fun. Baking is work!
They texted throughout the day with little questions. Including, what do we put all of these cookies on?
Creativity with frosting.
I cannot believe how many cookies they made! Dozens and dozens and dozens. They did a great job! Next year, we will work on the finer points of kitchen cleanup!

No comments:

Post a Comment