Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some January Morning Moon

It was such a beautiful morning!! I still didn't capture how pretty and subtle the colors in the sky were. There was a lot of purple, but there was also pink, light blue, and even some pale yellow.
I'd like to learn how to MAKE my camera see what I see... I need to learn if it's in the exposure and settings or the lens or in processing...
I love playing with framing and depth of field. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I "see" the picture as I would see it through the camera when I look out at the world. I've yelled in the car before---LOOK AT THAT PICTURE! And, half my family doesn't see what I see...It's only in the finished product sometimes that I hear --Oh yeah, that's pretty! Does anyone else see in pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment