I found this on another blog that I visit... borrowing because it sounded like fun! So, here goes:
1. The last thing I ate was grilled cheese sandwich and pickles!
1. The last thing I ate was grilled cheese sandwich and pickles!
2. The last song I listened to was Red Solo Cup on the car radio. It's so simple and random -- I love it!
3. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black...it's so versatile and always goes with my red hair.
4. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find wallet, checkbook (ancient, I know...but I still use it), pens, pencil, calendar, mentos, cell phone, carmex and inhaler. And it's only a tiny Vera purse!3. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black...it's so versatile and always goes with my red hair.
5. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to finish watching Grimm.
6. My all time favorite song to dance to is ummmmmm.... I don't know. I don't like to dance! How about Adam Ant's Goody Two Shoes? I'm dating myself now....
No comments:
Post a Comment