One thing that I am afraid of is getting old because of how I "look". Not aging--I'm not afraid of wrinkles or grey (as long as it's pretty, white grey)....No, it's aging through fashion. I want to keep current with clothes, hair and makeup so that I don't look "dated". I really admire the grannies that are over 60 and look current. NOT the ones that are trying to look 25 at 60...but ones that keep up on the changing styles and are still appropriate for their age.
So, I change hairstyles often... always searching for something that looks "good" on me. I updated my glasses finally this summer and find myself wearing them more often than not! I NEVER thought that would happen once I got contacts 32 years ago!! I never thought that would happen a YEAR ago! But, I'm finally happy with a frame style and they are way easier than contacts...
So, I change hairstyles often... always searching for something that looks "good" on me. I updated my glasses finally this summer and find myself wearing them more often than not! I NEVER thought that would happen once I got contacts 32 years ago!! I never thought that would happen a YEAR ago! But, I'm finally happy with a frame style and they are way easier than contacts...
No comments:
Post a Comment