Since I'm sure that they would not have appreciated me tagging along to take pictures all night, I did the next best thing! I gave J a camera for the night! She did a great job and got some extra pictures AT the Prom....

Zac's friend Caleb and date.

Zac and J.

They took a carriage ride around Ft. Wayne.

Sam and his girlfriend.
It's getting harder and harder to believe that they have just a few days left of high school. Graduation is so close now!
I like the shot of them in the carriage...though at first glance I thought Zac had on a sombrero! ...then I realized it was just some guy in a white shirt...guess I should wake up a bit more before I look at your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteNope--it looked like he had a huge hat on to me too! I had to ask what in the heck they were doing! =)
ReplyDelete