I AM … astounded to be in my 40's. It just doesn't feel like I thought that it would.
I WANT… to raise healthy, responsible, inspiring and successful adults.
I HAVE … 4 beautiful children ~ both inside and out.
I KEEP … my camera batteries charged at all times.
I WISH I COULD …. make my living through my hobbies: photography and scrapbooking.
I HATE … yelling, finger snapping, when I disappoint my children, dust, humidity and anyone who abuses children in any way.
I FEAR … losing a child
I HEAR … everything and need to remind my family of this.
I DON’T THINK … I will ever be rich or thin, but I will never stop trying!
I REGRET … letting being self conscious prevent me from totally participating in life.
I LOVE … rainy days, winter, baby powder, my family, recording life's moments, vacations
I AM NOT … lazy, untruthful, jealous, as organized as I would like to be, always on time
I DANCE … when no one is looking!
I SING … when no one else can hear!
I NEVER … have destroyed personal property, t-p'd a house, snuck into a movie,
I RARELY … cry in front of my husband.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … my children reach their goals--pure happiness and pride
I AM NOT ALWAYS … nice.
I HATE THAT … I have a quick temper, am impatient, my house isn't "done"
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … faith, Christianity, organized religion
I NEED … to learn the difference between what I need and what I want.
I SHOULD … learn to relax more!
Format found on another blog: Squawk from the Flock!
No comments:
Post a Comment