All About the Husband
- What is his name? Gary Allen ( I've heard that there was quite a discussion between his Mom and Mamaw about this!)
- How long have you been married? Just over 12 years. Man, time flies!
- How long did you date? About a year.
- How old is he? 51! 10 years older than I am. I make a habit of reminding him of this.
- Who eats more sweets? He does. He always did--but diabetes keeps me from as much as I want!
- Who said I love you first? I really don't remember. That's bad. Maybe we need to discuss this and figure it out. Except, his memory is worse than mine!
- Who is taller? He is... but not by as much as he claims.
- Who can sing better? It depends on who you ask. I say I do and he says he does!
- Who does the laundry? Me and the kids! He has been offically BANNED from laundry detail. We are tired of bleached, shrunken clothes!
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right as you look at it or right when you're in it?
- Who mows the lawn? The kids. I like to, but not with the mower we have now!
- Who cooks dinner? I HATE to cook! He cooks dinner when he's home. If he's not--we get a lot of fast food or easy prepare stuff--baked chicken or spaghetti!
- Who pays the bills? We each have our own bills that we schedule and pay ourselves. We learned a long time ago that it's best for our relationship to keep separate accounts and separate the responsibilities!
- Who drives? It depends. It's my vehicle when we are all going somewhere--so it feels more natural for me to drive my car. But he does sometimes. Long trips we take turns, but he ends up driving more.
- Who is more stubborn? He keeps claiming this "laid back" persona...but I don't buy it. We're equally stubborn--that's for sure.
- Who kissed who first? He kissed me... and I didn't complain! :)
- Who asked who out first? He asked me out.
- Who proposed? He proposed. I just wish it had been a scenario that could be a story to tell our kids and grandkids...
- Who has more siblings? He does! He has 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I have 1 of each.
- Who wears the pants? We take turns. There are certain things that he makes decisions about and the things that I make the decisions on.
It made me laugh that Gary is banned from doing the laundry! Dad was banned from touching my clothes because he thought everything should be dried on high heat for as long as possible! That's no way to keep my jeans fitting my generous rear!!
ReplyDelete