
Back in Eagle Country after a lot of years!!

Jake is now a Marching Eagle...

One of the drum majors for the SHS band!

Desi came to stay for the weekend!

Percussion up front and personal!

Jake's band director... I hope they have as much fun as she does!

What a way to make you feel old!! This is the daughter of my very first boyfriend (I was in 7th grade and he was in 8th grade)! She graduates this year and is a band geek like her dad.

Interesting. I've never seen band members double as guard members!

They are not as large as previously thought... and sadly not as disciplined as we are used to. But Jake is still having a ball and making friends.

He will have some amazing seniority next year as a senior. He's the only junior in percussion. He's surrounded by freshmen!

Band director (Andrea) is seen in black rooting them on!

I'm still surprised to see the carriers on the outside of the uniform. Our band started putting them on the inside and wearing coats over them. But, those school colors were black and red so the carrier did stick out like a sore thumb.
No comments:
Post a Comment