And we are in Marcellus, Michigan!

Time to unload, move in, unpack and declare this place HOME.

The new place. It needs a lot of work. It's as tiny as it looks. I'm kinda tired of starting over at this point. BUT, it does have pretty property that goes with it...so maybe a dream could be rebuilding on the site?

This is TWO bedrooms!!! The kids talked and liked the idea of working together to just share it. Teenage boy and 2 tweener girls! I thought it sounded great. But, we have Craig's daughter coming every other weekend and we're sure her sharing a room with Jake won't go over well.

Our entry way.... to the left is the living room and to the right will be dining room.

Betsy working on bringing stuff in! You can see Craig's mom behind her going out for more.

It's a very good thing that we had Mic & Jodi's trailer also! It carried couches and lazyboy and lots of odds and ends!

And, it's just as much chaos moving in as moving out!

And school starts in a couple of days. Anyone jealous?

A clearer view of the "dining room". I have a feeling I won't be scrapbooking again for a long time. There is just NO room for anything here! I would have to downsize considerably and make it totally portable. Like from the garage and back again! Maybe on weekends?

My kitchen is buried! I wonder how LONG it will be under boxes.

Another little dining area. Kitchen table works there for now. But it has already been dubbed the Christmas Tree place!

Such pretty property! No one is jumping up to volunteer to mow it all though!

We do have a garage (dirt floor), but because of lack of storage space here--I don't think either one of our cars will get to live there.

After all the painting done last winter... I'm itching to strip all of the furniture and stain it! The dining room and living room walls and beams are painted grey. That needs to change as soon as I have painting money!

I never would have picked a red kitchen, but it looks kind of sharp! It goes with the brick facade that is on the wall.

The girls' room. I'm hoping it doesn't look like this for long!

And Jake's room. I'm liking that all the rooms are on the same hallway and that I have to walk past theirs to get to mine! I think we will keep up on room cleaning much easier this way!

Yeah and it will be "do as I say and not as I do" for room! But, we're still just moving in. So there is hope for all!

It's tiny, but I actually have a laundry room and the washer/dryer is NOT in my kitchen! Woohoo!
And, time for a break. There isn't much else we can do. Curtains had to stay at the old house for now. I think we will head down one weekend and get them AND my ceiling fans! There is still a LOT of stuff at the old house. The shed and it's contents, everything in the mud room, whatever is in the basement, and some odds and ends upstairs! I don't know where any of it is going to go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment