Monday, July 5, 2010

Almost Independence Day 2010

After the parade, we packed up the cooler and headed to Mic and Jodi's for an afternoon swim and evening cookout before fireworks!
We have a new digital underwater camera! I love it! It used to be tradition that we would get a few disposable underwater cameras for vacations. This is way cooler! Daisy swims like I do! I have NEVER figured out how to NOT get water up my nose.
Craig's brother in law Mic, grabbing Tay from below!
It does make it hard to get good shots when you can't really go underwater...you know, the nose thing, plus I always wear my contacts in the water. Can't really open your eyes underwater with those in!
More of the nose holding mermaid...
Craig. Hahahahahahahaha.
Jake doing something weird.
One of the first shots I took! Betsy girl!
Tay posed but wasn't too impressed with this camera! Maybe if I let her use it...

No comments:

Post a Comment