Sunday, July 11, 2010

Date Weekend !

Saturday night was a dinner out without the kids. So we picked Oley's and kind of went out. We drove out to get it and bring it back home!
Some of THE best pizza there is! Especially if you like cheese... and I think we certainly do! Saturday night was enjoying doing whatever we wanted to do without having to take a vote! I think we watched some PG/R tv and I'm not going to blog about anything rated any higher than that!
We started out with a yummy breakfast this morning... Okay, so maybe we ARE old--it was at Bob Evans and very good!
Then we went on to Jefferson Pointe Mall in Ft. Wayne. It was a very pretty day and I forgot how nice the mall area is. We walked around and explored a bit. And Craig even put up with all of my picture taking. He did make a point of letting me know that I looked like a tourist! No, not a tourist--one who BLOGS!!!
Craig even willingly went into one of my favorite stores...
We went to see The Karate Kid at our Rave.
The theater was EMPTY! We were the only ones there...
And because of that fact, I had to put up with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment