Sunday, January 10, 2010
Photoshop Creative Suite 4
Okay.... I have CS4. I am so excited! I am so terrifed! I haven't even installed it yet and I've had it for a couple of months. That's sad isn't it? I don't even know everything that I can do with my PSE 5. I'm pathetic! What is Adobe on now? PSE 8 or 9? I have the manual for 5 and have learned a lot. The "elements" are far more user friendly than the creative suites or Lightroom. I even had a trial of PSE 7. I actually didn't like it as much as 5. Some of the adjustments were better tuned with 5. I really should install CS4. I could get way more actions to play with--so many just aren't made for the older elements. Hmmmmmmm.... I said my resolution was to be open to change. Maybe I should just install it? Maybe I should order the manual first? I'm sure Scott Kelby has one for CS4 by now. Yep... he does! I think I'll wait a bit on both. I want to do it when I have time to play and study. There is just too much going on right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment