Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First Pedi(cure)

My First Pedicure!!
The "before" toes....
I had no idea what to expect! I was nervous to see scissors and clippers coming out. More afraid that she would trim something "wrong" and create an owie spot....
I really hate things between my toes. I'm sure that's why it took so long for me to try a pair of flip flops! It's going to be a year of firsts, I guess....
I'm pretty sure my lady thought I was NUTS....but she didn't speak English so I couldn't explain about blogging, scrapbooking and facebooking!! That's a verb now, right?
And the "after" toes. Actually, I like my pinks better....but my friend said to pick a color I wouldn't normally do since it was my first one. I probably won't do red again, but it was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I had my first pedi this year - I went for a sort of mauve-purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe... I should have. It would have lasted longer! I just had to take off that red today. I'm pink again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I had my first professional pedicure a few weeks ago for my sister's wedding. I also went red. What's up with all the mani/pedi places and the non-English speakers? I joked with my sister about how they must have been talking about us. ;)

    ReplyDelete